Jamison Park is the newest park to open inside Windsong Ranch and it is fabulous. Probably the most photographed features of the park are the large Windsong Ranch Adirondack chairs that welcome visitors. But, there is so much more to enjoy:
- • Wide-open, beautiful green lawns perfect for blankets on warm summer days.
- • A vintage water tower (circa 1940) the developers chose to save from the original property watches over the play area.
- • Children’s creative play area with unique rope climbing structure and swings.
- • Wide community pathways wind through the tree line and connect to the rest of the community.
- • Incredible elevated decks that allow you to feel like you are sitting in the treetops.
- • Comfortable hammocks
- • Firepits
While we didn’t think much could rival THE LAGOON, our residents are really enjoying their new park.